Monopod suggestions for Magpul PRS Gen3

I'm looking for suggestions for the most useful monopod for my Magpul PRS Gen3 stock. The M lok base is removable and has a grooved area I'm assuming is a rail for attaching the Monopod.
I've actually wondered the same thing. Did you ever find a unit that worked well?

Thanks for your patronage. The original Accu-Shot PRS was designed with Magpul for thier original PRS, which was a great experience and the start of our ongoing relationship. The monopod is probably the most misunderstood piece of rifle gear we make. Watch for a instructional video this year, early this year. Sign up for updates at http://www.accu-shot.com/newsletter-signup.php

Thanks for your patronage. The original Accu-Shot PRS was designed with Magpul for thier original PRS, which was a great experience and the start of our ongoing relationship. The monopod is probably the most misunderstood piece of rifle gear we make. Watch for a instructional video this year, early this year. Sign up for updates at http://www.accu-shot.com/newsletter-signup.php
Hi, Kasey.
Is there a monopod with m-lok attachment already built in so an additional adapter is not needed? It seems a marketing and manufacturing oversight with so may stocks like the magpul and others to not have plug-n-play out of the box.
The accu-shot is the one I'm looking at as well. I'll look for the video when it hits.

Reactions: LLRed
The AccuShot monopod is a very mobile and lightweight solution for supporting the rear of the rifle. Though it may not be quite as stable as a rear bag, it is a hell of a lot easier to carry and is always attached to the rifle.

I'm using the BT13-QK rail version, attached to a McMillan A5 via a Seekins SRS rail. If your stock can accept a rail, that would be IMO the best way to go.

It’s a year later now and I’m still not seeing any M-lok monopod available (any where). I haven’t removed the M-lok plate to see if there’s an attachment method there, but it appears to just be assess plate to cheek riser mechanism. Anyone found a solution to magpuls problem here.

Arisaka_Pic-LP9_large.JPG