• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Moss 590A1 Ext

Re: Moss 590A1 Ext

Should be able to find some info on arfcom. I got mine from a member there MAX100, Craig Pierce I think. I got mine a couple of years ago and it is great. Something happened with him, and a bunch of guys got screwed over, it looks like. There was talk over there about another vender, maybe Choate , going to make some? I would look around over there for info. Sorry I can't be more help.
DSC00147.jpg

Re: Moss 590A1 Ext

kmc0929, I have a Choate Mag Extension Tube on my 590A1 that adds 2 rounds to the mag tube. I got it from Midway and the product # is 639840. At the time, 8 months ago, it was $42.99 plus S&H. The product info that it is listed under says its for a Mossberg 835 but my research prior to buying indicated that the tube threads on the 590A1 and 835 are the same and so far I've had no problems with mine. Used it at a basic shotgun class at Tiger Valley a while back with no problems. The only issue with the extension, (and it is a small issue) is that the mag tube is now 1.5 inches longer than the barrel. But,I've been considering getting a 20 inch barrel for my 590A1 anyway.

CDAT