• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Most cost effecive rifle build.. Choices:

Re: Most cost effecive rifle build.. Choices:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LHill22250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trying to sell an SPS factory stock will cost you more in time than you can ever hope to gain in sales dollars. They don't fetch much for a good reason.... they suck!! $40 is steep in my opinion
& that is about all I have ever fetched on GreedBay! </div></div>

Yea thats what I figured... Decided just to not expect anything from a take-off stock.

Re: Most cost effecive rifle build.. Choices:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw somewhere where they had r700 rifles w/ plastic stock for like $359. It was posted on here, from some internet shop. You might get the transfer fee's worth from the stock, and barrel. If we can figure out which shop it is, this might save you a little money. Also check your local pawn shops. You might find one w/ a hs stock and pick it up for cheap, then you're really ahead of the game. </div></div>

I would be interested in that...