• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Most Covid Deaths In The UK Are Now The Vaccinated

Trump said to get vaccinated. Funny how fast people pushing an agenda skyline themselves in this thread. There is not one fucking thing political about it. The vaccine has killed and injured people into the hundreds of thousands, there are safe cheap effective treatment that aren't a experimental "vaccine." Anyone who hasn't figured that out yet, I don't know what to say.

Monitoring the Bear Pit for the past year or so, this quote feels increasingly like the sad truth: "Folks aren't getting vaccinated because they have real concerns. It's because they live in right-wing America and have been made to feel that getting the vaccine is disloyal to Donald Trump, disloyal to Fox News, and above all else, a great way to stick it to the liberals."
The liberals are vaccinated your safe you will not die said Biden whats the rub with people who didn't get vaccinated it doesn't effect anyone who has been vaccinated. Before covid 50K people died every year because of the flu I never got up in arms if people didn't take the flu shot. About 2.8 million people die every single year from an entire host of things I don't demand anything from them to change their life style or the people around them .

Reactions: billt and 10ring'r
Monitoring the Bear Pit for the past year or so, this quote feels increasingly like the sad truth: "Folks aren't getting vaccinated because they have real concerns. It's because they live in right-wing America and have been made to feel that getting the vaccine is disloyal to Donald Trump, disloyal to Fox News, and above all else, a great way to stick it to the liberals."

Lol...

hahaha, how stupid. trump encouraged people (not kids) to get vaccinated.
i work in healthcare and i was waiting to see what happened to people.
in the meantime, my otherwise healthy brother had a stroke 2 days after getting vaxxed.
the spikes are creating blood clots.

• Sad
Reactions: billt and candyx
We aren't supposed to remember that Trump wanted people to get vaccinated......that deflates the arguments and most are expected to have forgotten by now.

You'll kill people if you don't get vaxxed
Your right wing if you don't
Your a Trump supporter if you don't
Your stupid if you don't

It's all different sides of the same coin....personal attacks to dissuade from the conversation at hand by going to the nth degree in hopes of provoking an emotional response. Been the playbook for a while.

Did I read that the PM of Israel talked about the vaccine NOT helping as much as expected?

I'm just glad we have so many subject matter experts.

All I can say to this is........WAFW! LoL! Mac:ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

It's because they live in right-wing America and have been made to feel that getting the vaccine is disloyal to Donald Trump, disloyal to Fox News, and above all else, a great way to stick it to the liberals."

That's total bullshit. It was Trump who spearheaded "Operation Warp Speed", that brought the vaccine to market by sidestepping a LOT of the testing and development procedures that normally take YEARS. Instead it was pushed through in WEEKS. We now are seeing the error in that judgement.

Several people who appear regularly on Fox News, like Mike Huckabee, have been vaccinated, and have publically said so on the air, and support people getting it. In fact Rupert Murdoch the patriarch of Fox News, was one of the first to receive the vaccine, and supports it as well.

And unless you have been living in a cave the last 4 years, a LOT of right wing people have stopped watching Fox News entirely, and have switched over to either Newsmax or OANN. As they are far more supportive of conservative causes. Fox has gone left, and their viewership reflects it. CNN for the first time, is beating them in key demographic areas.

The liberals are vaccinated your safe you will not die said Biden whats the rub with people who didn't get vaccinated it doesn't effect anyone who has been vaccinated. Before covid 50K people died every year because of the flu I never got up in arms if people didn't take the flu shot. About 2.8 million people die every single year from an entire host of things I don't demand anything from them to change their life style or the people around them .

EtGXFyO.jpg

Reactions: 10ring'r and candyx