• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Rank ass amateurs, I don’t need alcohol to attain my ultimate form.

View attachment 7119434
@Dirty D is telling the truth here.

What folks don’t know is that as a teenager working In a secret DARPA lab, Dirty-D was bitten by an alcoholic spider, giving him superpowers that are always there, but often well-disguised under the cloak of a mild mannered snipery guy.

You just don’t want to know where he shoots his webs from....

Cheers, Sirhr

Thats a lotta leaf spring. What the length and thickness of the top in the stack?
Just a guess but about 36 inches or a bit more? Rr wheels look about 20-24” in diam.

They are big.

And thick!

Locomotive weighs 200,000 pounds. A
Bit more than a Ram. 3500.

Sirhr

Motivational to me... railyard at Ford Greenfield Village.

Ever see under a 100 ton steam locomotive? Me either! The gear under the locomotive is amazing!

View attachment 7119805

View attachment 7119809

View attachment 7119808

View attachment 7119807

I had no idea there was so much cool stuff under there!

Sirhr
That is awesome! There’s a huge locomotive in the Henry Ford Museum also. It turns out the he was a fan of locomotives.

My brother volunteers a week or two every year to keep this historic train running. It is s beautiful ride through some amazing terrain and history:

The tours are touristy but spartan and the trip is worth it for the beauty and history this rail has to offer.

The Alaskan railway isn’t bad either.

They did piss me off but OTOH I did look good in that pink blouse.

Hate to inform you, but the audio is fake.

That is awesome! There’s a huge locomotive in the Henry Ford Museum also. It turns out the he was a fan of locomotives.

My brother volunteers a week or two every year to keep this historic train running. It is s beautiful ride through some amazing terrain and history:

The tours are touristy but spartan and the trip is worth it for the beauty and history this rail has to offer.

The Alaskan railway isn’t bad either.
[/QUOTE

I saw this one in Silverton 3 weeks ago.........didn't ride it, but I will next time..........if you have never been close to a steam locomotive.............you will be impressed........

Just a guess but about 36 inches or a bit more? Rr wheels look about 20-24” in diam.

They are big.

And thick!

Locomotive weighs 200,000 pounds. A
Bit more than a Ram. 3500.

Sirhr

I'll see your 200,000 lbs. and raise you 462,000 to 762,000 lb. loco weight.

1,250,000 lb total weight loaded.
6290 HP
24,000 gallon water capacity. (200,000 lbs.)

The Big Boy

My neighbor used to volunteer at the museum this is at until he passed away a couple years ago. His service was at the museum.