• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Remember that the CBP was saying they do not need the help of private militias to round up border jumpers?

Well I wonder what they will say when and if they are being overwhelmed/overrun by ANTIFAs hell-bent on killing anyone wearing a Border Patrol uniform.

I hear what you are saying but.....

I am confident that they "can" handle anything that ANTIFA wants to put together.
BORTAC is some bad ass motherfuckers.
They are operationally some of the most high speed L.E. types around. They are trained well, equipped well and experienced. They run a LOT of ops ALL the time.

Regardless of any of the above, they are neutered unless let off the chain.

./

I am confident that they "can" handle anything that ANTIFA wants to put together.
They are operationally some of the most high speed L.E. types around. They are trained well, equipped well and experienced. They run a LOT of ops ALL the time.

./

I live down here and hope ANTIFA tries their crap here in ELP. They won't be dealing with restained LEO's like in Portland but Federal Agents used to dealing with the Cartels. Border Patrol, ICE, Homeland Security, FBI as well as military assets. There are probably as many Federal Agents per capita in El Paso as in any other part of the country. Locals won't tolerate it as well. It will give the Feds a good opportunity to put their surveillance assets to work identifying these shitheads.

Hi,

Having to randomly and manually find his name in a thread but no @ in front of it so he gets the little alert thing....

Ahh nice party popper device.

Sincerely,
Theis

got ya,
My IT guy laughs at me all the time
im the most qualified on our manufacturing software (even though i dont do much anymore lol) but i F-up my email and Iphone every few months

Reactions: TACC and Barneybdb
uncle was on a open 5" mount on the new jersey
joined at 16 after pearl harbor
Thank you to your uncle for his service.
While the USS New Jersey did carry open mounts smaller than 5", all mounts 5" and above were enclosed.
USS New Jersey was launched in 1942 but was not fully outfitted at the time (main turrets had not been installed yet) and, after shakedown and training, did not see service until well into 1943.

just got the actual info from my brother, hes a few years older and spoke to him more

he actually tried the army but got caught for being 15
got kicked out and recruiter told him the navy it taking everyone they can find
navy caught on but he was on the boat already and turned 16 in between

closed mount 5"
he was (if we remember) what he called the gun "layer or pointer"
there were a few gauges/sights
he would work the elevation and match the bottom/info (radar or command sighting) and the top was his outputs
there were also the gun turrets sights but he said they almost always used the radar/command tracking
he thinks they might have worked off the 16" sighting
turret was also auto fire, the guys usually dialed it in to match the specs and "a bunch of lights would blink" and the 5" would let it go

as we are talking, we are remembering more and more

ill fill in gaps when we get it squared away

./

I hunt a ranch every December in Terrell county Texas. The old man that owns it is one of my favorite people in the world. He gives no fucks, and loves having a bunch of shooters running around his place. When a rookie B.P. agent pulls up to the house with the veteran guys, he has to mess with the rookie.

"Remember, if yall need anything, I have 20 sections and a backhoe. I've disposed of some problems for these guys over the years". The rookie usually is dumbfounded and heads back to his pickup.

Ah the infamous test launch of one of the initial trial versions of the TridentII D5 missile by USS Tennessee (SSBN-734) about 1988-1989. Soviets were all kinds of nervous because they had no ABM that could track in a corkscrew flight pattern ... LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Terry Cross