• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1569425233815.png

I'll eat your ass? it looks like eat was photoshopped...

Call it what you want. The only people more insane than the people on stage are the idiots and suckers that paid to see it.
I wasted 30 seconds watching people that are nuttier than squirrel shit!!

What the shit fuck hell was that? That's in no way art but just insane (look at their eyes) narcissistic depraved perversion.

If you have to ask about something that is intuitively obvious to the most erudite and informed observer then you apparently should relegated to the plebeian classes who drag their knuckles, swill beer and are not familiar with culinary utensils.

If you have to ask about something that is intuitively obvious to the most erudite and informed observer then you apparently should relegated to the plebeian classes who drag their knuckles, swill beer and are not familiar with culinary utensils.

I have no idea who you are or where you come from , but this language shall not be tolerated here!! We drink swill beer , fine whiskey and drag our knuckles down to the elbow.

Told the wife when i posted this up that a reply wouldn’t take long. Thank you much

Christmas presents inbound in the morning

One of my tree stands has a hollowed out old tree close by. There's a tribe of raccoons living in it. Somewhere I have pictures of them poking out and looking at me. They usually return just before shooting light in the morning. Sounds like a herd coming through the woods.