• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Drunk_Funny_Fails-5.gif

Gotta love the internet.

With sound, you can hear the gun fire.

With slower video, you can see the flash - and the "target" does not just vanish.

Thanks for the post.

Reactions: Barneybdb
That kid's kneeling back about 15 feet behind it...... You know...... to give it some scale.
Monster Pig
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search

Jamison Stone poses with slain pig. The authenticity of the photo has been disputed.
Monster Pig (or Hogzilla) was the subject of a controversial 2007 story that initially ran in the news media as a report (and a series of accompanying photographs) of an 11-year-old boy shooting a giant feral pig. The pig was claimed to have been shot during a hunt on May 3, 2007 by an 11-year-old boy named Jamison Stone. The location of the shooting was the Lost Creek Plantation, a commercial hunting preserve outside Anniston, Alabama, USA. According to the hunters (there were no independent witnesses), the pig weighed 1,051 pounds (477 kg) and measured 9 feet 4 inches (2.84 m) in length.
The story quickly ran into veracity problems with news organizations backing off on their coverage when inconsistencies in the story were revealed, including NBC, who canceled their interview with the Stone family when they suspected the story was a hoax.[1] It was pointed out right away that the photographs of the pig released to the media seemed to be purposely posed and doctored to exaggerate scale. It was later also revealed that the "giant feral hog" was actually a large domestic farm-raised pig named "Fred" that had been purchased by the hunting preserve's owner four days before the hunt in an apparent publicity stunt. There was a 2008 grand jury investigation of the event based on charges of animal cruelty that was later canceled.

More here..... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Pig

1000 lb ferral hog, had me going. Lol

I saw a 1000 lb domestic pig at a small fair / weekly amusement park in Louisiana. We were eating vendor goodies and walked by a vendor selling tickets to see his 1000 lb hog.

I bit, wow was bigger than my couch.
I paid for the rest of our group to see it.

I asked how he could afford to feed it and was told the food vendors donated scraps.

No pictures allowed, best midway dollar I ever spent.

Reactions: Barneybdb
What am I looking at here? Is that the Hot, neutral and ground all on circuit breakers? Except the Circuit breakers are just copper tubes? AND WTF is a the relay?

That is a 3 phase fused disconnect with a current sensing relay to give status to an automation system to show if the load is operational. Someone decided to replace fuses with copper tubing. I have seen worse in my 30+ years in the HVAC business.

The lower photo is Sgt Ian Thomas, 25th Battalion.
He was wounded and taken prisoner after the battle of El Alamein. I met him through my Father in the early 80's at a function at the NZ Army museum. His comment - the worst part of the war was breaking his pipe before spending 3 years in a POW camp. I don't think he'd have a lot of time for the Swedish child.