• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

SS109 secondary impact@100m, after 30mm aluminium
Webp.net-resizeimage (22).jpg

Last edited:
That woman's testimony was excellent.
Factual and called all members out for their hypocrisy.

Dangit. May order another AR!!!
And of course ammo

Don't forget the magazines; like them double-barrel-magazine-extended-clips.

PS: Also notice that there isn't a single man behind that lady. It's all women that are showing their support for her. It's too bad that that communists gun banners haven't noticed that.

Last edited:
(Relocated from wrong thread)

Whoah...

That guy is one lucky son of a gun right there to walk away with just his head rattled a bit.

The reason why there are so many different types of powder in so many differently labeled containers out there is because they are made for different purposes. Don't let this happen to you...

Aaaannnnnnddddd she basically made the argument why the gov wants to disarm the law abiding.

When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

1570052911588.png

Knoxville, TN-based wedding photographer Leah McMahan Edmondson of Gypsy Soul Photography had to deal with an unexpected photobomber at a recent photo shoot in Gatlinburg. While taking portraits of the newlyweds, a large black bear strolled into the background of her shot, before taking a walk down the aisle.

I love it! However, were I a thief I would check that out carefully for more than one reason. Assuming of course that there was nobody home to kill me when I did so.
I'm planning on building one somewhat similar with a metal frame and magnetic latches. That one appears to have a magnetic latch on the upper left corner.

Reactions: Barneybdb
I love it! However, were I a thief I would check that out carefully for more than one reason. Assuming of course that there was nobody home to kill me when I did so.
If I were a thief, I would hit that in a heartbeat. The depth gives it away.

What if it was recessed to hide the extra depth. Maybe oversize the face so that anyone looking at the edge wouldn't immediately see the box.

I wouldn't be fooled because I've seen so many that have that same look. Whether they be painted, or metalwork.

Reactions: Barneybdb and lash