• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

3319697D-70DD-48BA-AD10-D9094FAF3357.jpeg

The news.. there are stories that just cannot be made up and are so bad that they're actually funny.

Anyways, in today's papers (and also in 60 min news) is a story about an outhouse that got blown up. A bombshell so to speak. But to start from the beginning the owner is a writer, a lady. Maiden of quill, gently referred to. Or ironically. And when they went (with her daughter) to their summerhouse it turned out that the outhouse there was not where it was supposed to be. Instead of that there was a good pile of board and shattered glass on the site, the roofing on the nearby house was loose, and the sink from the outhouse was later found some 60 meters away. At first they thought that the lightning has struck the poor thing.

But the owner now posted on FB that "a professional with terrorist skills has detonated the outhouse" and she points the finger at the Defence Forces (because couple of polygons are nearby). And claims that's she's now against the "mistake-denying silent system", a victim of it. And enough's enough. Anyway, eventually the EOD got involved into the investigation and they say that the traces indicate that someone has used about 250 grams of military-grade high-explosives there and "it might have been deliberate, done on purpose". Of course the EDF denies any involvement in that kind of BS.

Now here comes the twist. Someone claimed the responsibility. South-Estonian ultraradical group "Odin's Gatherers". What the Flying F that is I have no idea. But couple of guys got arrested as they say. 60+ yo seniors. A variety of local Tom, Dick and Harry's who claim to be "the softer side of the group. Not the cool guys trotting in the cities in fancy jackets and bringing home the loot. But the quiet guys who make sure that there are enough dry firewood in the cave and something fresh to nibble on". Their reason for that monstrous act - depression, living in others shadows, and a little bit of Autumn weather.

1571313033060.png

Farewell Outhouse (1923 - 2019)

I do suspect that this incident shall be in local folklore for a long time...

Reactions: Barneybdb

Wait, when did our tax dollars buy that guy a yacht? And he gets his name on it??? Wrong flag ass well! That recall effort can't happen fast enough for me. Silly twat, racing around and scaring all those nice seamen on that big boaty thing. You think he would have more important things to do over there in Denver what with climate change, that pesky Constitution and a few rogue republicans that keeps his stuff from getting done. That was probably filmed in Cherry Creek anyway, photoshopped to.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Wait, when did our tax dollars buy that guy a yacht? And he gets his name on it??? Wrong flag ass well! That recall effort can't happen fast enough for me. Silly twat, racing around and scaring all those nice seamen on that big boaty thing. You think he would have more important things to do over there in Denver what with climate change, that pesky Constitution and a few rogue republicans that keeps his stuff from getting done. That was probably filmed in Cherry Creek anyway, photoshopped to.

Thank you,
MrSmith

I don't think Polis has ever been afraid of a little semen.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza