Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Skip all the drama a moment, this is the Hide. We know who's here and what they have done.

For what you have gone through, for what you have done, for what you are going to have to do, the families that you are missing, the birthday parties that you are not apart of, the muck you have crawled through, the dust you have to breath, the cold you had to sleep through, the heat you put up with, for the fight that keeps you up, the thoughts of home that make you miss, for the past, the present and the future.

I thank you for doing your job. I thank you for standing up when others would rather sit. I thank you for doing what needs to be done where others would not.

I thank you.

Well said, God Bless all that have served and thank you for giving us the freedom we enjoy.

Skip all the drama a moment, this is the Hide. We know who's here and what they have done.

For what you have gone through, for what you have done, for what you are going to have to do, the families that you are missing, the birthday parties that you are not apart of, the muck you have crawled through, the dust you have to breath, the cold you had to sleep through, the heat you put up with, for the fight that keeps you up, the thoughts of home that make you miss, for the past, the present and the future.

I thank you for doing your job. I thank you for standing up when others would rather sit. I thank you for doing what needs to be done where others would not.

I thank you.

Last edited:
Pics from my dad's photo squadron from 8th AF in Europe

Didn't want these boys to be forgotten about this time of year.

Attachments

• IMG_2746.JPG
    IMG_2746.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2747.JPG
    IMG_2747.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2748.JPG
    IMG_2748.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2749.JPG
    IMG_2749.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 45

I thank you.

Yote Caller, my hats off to you my friend. This is so well stated that I will in no way attempt to express my own feelings that you have so perfectly NAILED! So well said!!

Thank you to all here who have given and continue to give so much.