• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

sH54X6O.png

A friend shared this today. It's disturbing as all hell.

It's a couple years old, and for some reason people are circulating it today (to get a reaction no doubt) but it should NEVER have been published.

The war on veterans continues. It has, in fact, been ramped up, as many are now classified as "white supremacists".

fucking cnn.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you to all of you that have served and thank you to the ones we had to say good bye to the ones serving. I pray for all of you and your families to find inspiration in each day. Stay safe and I thank you all for your personal sacrifice to our great country. Here is my inspiration while I am on duty today marking my 30th year in the business:
The family:
IMG_0372.JPG
IMG_9358.JPG
Me:
IMG_3273.JPG
Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 6.06.03 PM.png
My grandfather buried in Arlington
Veteran's Day parade garrison flag
IMG_1614.JPG

Last edited:
A friend shared this today. It's disturbing as all hell.

It's a couple years old, and for some reason people are circulating it today (to get a reaction no doubt) but it should NEVER have been published.

The war on veterans continues. It has, in fact, been ramped up, as many are now classified as "white supremacists".

View attachment 7739037
I'll have you know.....when the brave men were storming the beaches of Normandy.....who do you think it was that lead the way?.....Brain Williams that's who!

proxy-image (2).jpeg