• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

What kind of fuck would pull someone over for not wearing a seat belt? Definitely an interdiction stop.
I’ve been stopped a number of times because the LEOs supposedly couldn’t see my shoulder strap. I know full well they see a roll cage extending from my back window and suspect lack of registration or insurance.

IMG_0869.jpeg

Last edited:

THAT needs to be remade with the second panel showing the guy giving the kid a pistol, saying: "You can learn to save your own life and those around you. Practice with this and use it responsibly". Short and sweet and hits the right trigger points.

I normally don't like the post cars but the 2 Lane Blacktop car manages to look just right to me. I'd like it better if it was one of the shorter roofline hardtops but it's not bad the way it is.
Yeah, well at least you like the hardtops so that makes up for all of your other shortcomings.

No.
Star/Torx is the gold standard. A mental disorder could be characterized by someone deciding to use a slotted screw on anything other than an outlet cover plate (why the fuck are those still slotted BTW?). If you're using Phillips heads anywhere other than drywall you're a penny pinching miscreant. I did laugh at the joke though. I don't think many under 35 would even get it.

64831189.jpg

No.
Star/Torx is the gold standard. A mental disorder could be characterized by someone deciding to use a slotted screw on anything other than an outlet cover plate (why the fuck are those still slotted BTW?). If you're using Phillips heads anywhere other than drywall you're a penny pinching miscreant. I did laugh at the joke though. I don't think many under 35 would even get it.

64831189.jpg