• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1719561769441.png

Uhhh… that’s a dude; a dude with nice tits and a shaved clam under that C-section scar.

FIFY

But yeah, man hands and very “mannish” facial features…don’t see an adam’s apple though, LoL. Likely a ton of excess testosterone from a post-partum hormone imbalance. Other indicators would be acne scars post-puberty; all of which, in my personal experience, means she’s a beast in the sack.

Edit: Or it’s AI/photoshop! 🤣

Rules:

i-qgf24Qn.jpg

Last edited:
But yeah, man hands and very “mannish” facial features…
Not sure if it's natural, or the photoshopped shadowing that is giving the masculine forehead features. I did see the photo and think, "there could be a penis somewhere." Then I decided I was willing to go check for one.

Reactions: 91Eunozs