• Today we celebrate America. Happy 4th!

Thank you to all the vets and Americans out there and if you were a vet, share your stories below! We're also offering a 15% discount on all subscriptions with code AMERICA24

Share your story Subscribe

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Image 125.jpg

Another NYC subway ASMR video???

Why not? LOL. When my browser slowed down today and I restarted the phone to reset and log back in, the Hide is now Hide TV, with forums on a separate tab, and the system has also set my default avatar for me on the main page:

1024px-NYCS-bull-trans-B.svg.png

So in celebration of my new default HideTV pic here we go: Full ride on the Kawasaki R-68A 'B' express train from Bedford Park Blvd in the Bronx to Brighton Beach, Brooklyn... LOLOLOL

Another NYC subway ASMR video???

Why not? LOL. When my browser slowed down today and I restarted the phone to reset and log back in, the Hide is now Hide TV, with forums on a separate tab, and the system has also set my default avatar for me on the main page:

1024px-NYCS-bull-trans-B.svg.png

So in celebration of my new default HideTV pic here we go: Full ride on the Kawasaki R-68A 'B' express train from Bedford Park Blvd in the Bronx to Brighton Beach, Brooklyn... LOLOLOL

Nice. Find me one of an original R44 (that ran on the "A" line) and you've got something!

iu

The first cars that incorporated the "Bing Bong" sound as the doors closed. And the internal insulation was so tight you could definitely hear to motor acceleration noise. Heaven... :love:

Nice. Find me on of an original R44 (that ran on the "A" line) and you've got something!

iu

The first cars that incorporated the "Bing Bong" sound as the doors closed. And the internal insulation was so tight you could definitely hear to motor acceleration noise. Heaven... :love:

Yo I remember those FONDLY. They ran exclusively on the A line all the way up till around 2008 or so. Inside was quiet as a limousine. But outside it was LOUD LOL. A lot of the units had faulty air tank vents that continuously vented air so you could hear them from quite a ways away. 😂

Reactions: lash
They REALLY are panicking this time. Every single leftist board in the wake of the debate, Reddit, Discord, DU, etc are either locking themselves down and not allowing any new political threads, or wiping vast archives of data. Whether Biden resigns or not, it seems the main thing is that the house of shoddy concrete that they have built on a foundation of lies and gaslighting, has completely fallen apart. Remember, Biden is absolutely useless. He is not the leader, but a mere figurehead, a facade of the fake normal world that the leftist sphere is trying to disguise themselves as.
Agree!

This is going to be fun to watch.