Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Meh, it happens 🤷‍♂️

1725735427780.png

LOL... Is a outstanding funny Pic. of Mickey's brutality .. but
The coup de gras for me would be, if this pic. of Mickey was photoshopped with Mickey Goose Step marching in a CCP military parade, to belittle Disney's suckling of China's Ball Sack for profit, in buisness and cencorship .

My doctor informed me of how and when to apply the eppy pen after a near fatal spider encounter. He told me to wait until just before passing out to jab my thigh with it. He said if you pass out without jabbing you are gonna die, but if you jab before passing out you will have a 50-50 chance of living. Due to my age, the adrenaline rush has a 50-50 chance of causing a heart attack.

Why do women wear so much makeup their face doesn’t match the entirety of their bodies skin tone? It’s 95% of them lol.

I miss when they tried to not look like they had makeup on. I’m always pointing them out to my girl “check out this Barnum and Bailey looking bitch over there”. 😂

The ones at the makeup stores are the worst
You're just a racist. that black chick looks fantastic. But feel free to chip away at your racism by attacking her skin tone versus her makeup.

I really dont give a fuck, but that chick is hot. Your whinig just came in handy.

Watching a good movie about Australians and 2 out of place Americans

So the Aussie's can read it;

View attachment 8496283
IMG_0089.jpeg
IMG_0088.jpeg

IMG_0087.jpeg
IMG_0086.jpeg
IMG_0085.jpeg

Went to visit a friend of mine in MT a couple months ago. He took me to the shop where, as I understand, the rifle for that movie was made. They had some beautiful rifles there, but none for sale.

Last edited:
View attachment 8496803View attachment 8496805
View attachment 8496806View attachment 8496807View attachment 8496808

Went to visit a friend of mine in MT a couple months ago. He took me to the shop where, as I understand, the rifle for that movie was made. They had some beautiful rifles there, but none for sale.
I've been there. It was a drool worthy experience. They don't sell anything out of the showroom, but once in a while they'll post one for sale on their website. I got one of their Montana Rough Riders by keeping an eye on that site.

You're just a racist. that black chick looks fantastic. But feel free to chip away at your racism by attacking her skin tone versus her makeup.

I really dont give a fuck, but that chick is hot. Your whinig just came in handy.
Youre just retarded. shes in white face and has the hands and feet of an NBA player, but don’t miss those wide ass shoulders either.

It’s not whining it’s roasting, it looks fucking stupid.

Last edited: