• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1726574799868.png

I tuned out pretty much everything to do with hollywood and the music industry a long time ago. I can say that I have never knowingly heard even a portion of a taylor swift song. I'm sure I'm not missing much..........

I tuned out pretty much everything to do with hollywood and the music industry a long time ago. I can say that I have never knowingly heard even a portion of a taylor swift song. I'm sure I'm not missing much..........
In addition to endorsing Kamala she has been lecturing corporations about their profit margins while charging $$$$$ for concert tickets to pay for her private jet.
1726588379178.jpeg

In addition to endorsing Kamala she has been lecturing corporations about their profit margins while charging $$$$$ for concert tickets to pay for her private jet.
View attachment 8503793
I turned all that shit off. Just way too much finger wagging hypocritical bullshit.

Oh, and she tries to present herself as "pretty". About as pretty as that broad that's married to David Beckham. The one that works hard at never being seen smiling ? Yeah, that's "attractive" alright :rolleyes: