• We're Extending The Deal: Get 30% Off Your Sub With Code HIDE30

We're only offering the deal for another 24 hours!

Subscribe

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_0435.jpeg

More truth than poetry, actually. One has to approach these toilets with absolute care. You have to be "seasoned" to use it. I know this from my extended visits to Japan.

After your first 1-2 days of using it regularly, your "bunghole" will get very very sore, depending on the "pressure/voltage" of the water jet (and the Japanese set them pretty strong/hard). Like I say, it will take a few more days to get "seasoned." But once done, it works well. Just don't quit because it hurts, at first. Keep at it.

How much we as a whole have forsaken the traditions which had maintained harmonious checks and balances in our society through the early days. We NEED to bring those back. Not the stuff that divided us, but the things that united the people, ensured every good person is armed and discouraged outsiders from usurping these traditions.

More truth than poetry, actually. One has to approach these toilets with absolute care. You have to be "seasoned" to use it. I know this from my extended visits to Japan.

After your first 1-2 days of using it regularly, your "bunghole" will get very very sore, depending on the "pressure/voltage" of the water jet (and the Japanese set them pretty strong/hard). Like I say, it will take a few more days to get "seasoned." But once done, it works well. Just don't quit because it hurts, at first. Keep at it.
Are we still talking about Japanese toilets or …? 😜😜😜

Throw the fast one in the trash. I had one a few years ago. While measuring a house I had it almost to the full length and hit the button. It came back at mach 2. The steel catch on the end of the tape hit me on the face and opened up a cut that needed stitches.

I worked for a guy that had been a gunners mate in the Navy during Vietnam. He was on Destroyer. They were in a Typhoon with a bunch of other ships... He said an aircraft carrier was taking water over top of the flight deck. Said it wasn't very much fun..... Prayed they didn't lose power.

I'm sure Kuh-MALLAH demonstrated the Kama Sutra on Diddler.

Same camp. Diddler was endorsing Kamala the very week before his arrest. The rappers on the Patriot side are ALL clowning the hell out of him and his predicament, with 50 Cent in the lead with his legendary and scalding trademark roasts. 😂