• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1728151656623.png

If it has to be explained you won’t understand!
You are probably correct (I am an atheist, always have been even as a child, now an old man). I don't see the point of religion, although if every religion lived by their own books, maybe we wouldn't have so much unrest in the world with the 'my god is better than your god' arguments (the only difference between us all is the belief in one god and there are many to choose from). But each to their own beliefs, one of my good friends is a devout Christian (I attended his wedding and christenings) and we get on very well by respecting each others views. We had many a good chat about how events in his life (mother developed cancer and he has a disabled son) sat with his devout faith.

A great lesson on how to discuss about sensitive topics like civil people, using logic and trying to be respectful, the world needs more discussions like this:

Reactions: fx77
You are probably correct (I am an atheist, always have been even as a child, now an old man). I don't see the point of religion, although if every religion lived by their own books, maybe we wouldn't have so much unrest in the world with the 'my god is better than your god' arguments (the only difference between us all is the belief in one god and there are many to choose from). But each to their own beliefs, one of my good friends is a devout Christian (I attended his wedding and christenings) and we get on very well by respecting each others views. We had many a good chat about how events in his life (mother developed cancer and he has a disabled son) sat with his devout faith.

A great lesson on how to discuss about sensitive topics like civil people, using logic and trying to be respectful, the world needs more discussions like this:

Gervais wrote and starred in a 2 season series about life death and bereavement called: Afterlife

COOL SHIT SATURDAY!!!

All out civilian Tier-1 PDW kit B&T TP9 with modernized MAC-10 chassis (unfortunately tax stamp is required because of SBR layout). The chances of Ordinary Joe needing it in an emergency? Rare, because current CCW pistols and 5.56 carbines already cover what it can do. But does it look cool and is fun to shoot? Most definite YES.

Appears Ricky is a little confused about British definition. From Britanica:
atheism, in general, the critique and denial of metaphysicalbeliefs in God or spiritual beings. As such, it is usually distinguished from theism, which affirms the reality of the divine and often seeks to demonstrate its existence. Atheism is also distinguished from agnosticism, which leaves open the question whether there is a god or not, professing to find the questions unanswered or unanswerable.

Your beliefs are your own. I do and always will ponder the “Beginning”! Beyond the Big Bang.