Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Army knife at dinner.jpg

Just another day in Indonesia 😎 Borobudur Buddhist temple and Prambanan Hindu temple in Java.

ETA: I’m here to help the Indonesian Air Force with some maintenance training…..best TDY I’ve ever been on

Attachments

• IMG_2883.jpeg
    IMG_2883.jpeg
    495.4 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_2839.jpeg
    IMG_2839.jpeg
    623.5 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_2777.jpeg
    IMG_2777.jpeg
    684 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2734.jpeg
    IMG_2734.jpeg
    483.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
1970 Swinger 340, 4spd, 3:55 posi. It's a factory purple, stripe delete car with rally gauges including a tach in place of performance vacuum gauge. The front brakes were converted to large diameter disk, 15" rally wheels, front and rear ADDCO sway bars. It still has the break in oil in the engine. The transmission is also new from Brewer's. View attachment 8528395
336116296_175267144862491_1852885796845489598_n.jpeg

I was wrong..........I guess that's what happens when you believe what you read on the hide............. 🙄
Well actually there are quite a few very knowledgeable members here on the hide that provide priceless knowledge at no cost.

For instance:
@akmike47 is our resident expert on male genitalia
@Dirty D is our resident expert on fat chicks, receiving butt sex, and US Coast Guard armored infantry tactics
@Threadcutter308 is our resident slum lord and expert in avoiding injuries during geriatric sex
@BurtG knows how to break shit, like really break shit
There's a bunch of glowies that frequent this site that can provide vast amounts of knowledge about the gay and transgender interpersonal relationships within the alphabet agencies and their desires to be assigned to multi-agency personal lubrication workshops.

Trust me, you can believe this. :cool: 😁

Well actually there are quite a few very knowledgeable members here on the hide that provide priceless knowledge at no cost.

For instance:
@Dirty D is our resident expert on fat chicks, receiving butt sex, and US Coast Guard armored infantry tactics
@Threadcutter308 is our resident slum lord and expert in avoiding injuries during geriatric sex
There's a bunch of glowies that frequent this site that can provide vast amounts of knowledge about the gay and transgender interpersonal relationships within the alphabet agencies and their desires to be assigned to multi-agency personal lubrication workshops.

Big Dick.jpg

you-rang.gif

For instance:

I’m also an expert in female genitalia thank you.

You forgot that you wrote a book about your life.

IMG_0697.jpeg

Last edited: