• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_0039.png

When I was over there, they had some pretty intense metal music. Like most things, Indian stuff turns the spice to 11- and you have no idea what it is.

[/QUOTE]

People seem to try to make it seem like everyone is ganging up on Trump. I read Abe's attitude as being in solidarity with Trump. From his position relative to the others and mirroring his arm placement. Abe looks like a wingman to Trump- hopefully not on a banzai mission.

Not a Punchline: Democrats Want Joe Biden to Run for President in 2020
I know it sounds like the punchline to a joke that the Democrats’ best hope in 2020 is Joe Biden. But it’s true.

Talk about having no bench.

I wrote of this a while back, as I inventoried the Democratic Party politicians. It’s “one flew over the cuckoo nest” over there.

Radical racist heterophobic misandrist lunatics, the lot of them. They hate white people, men, capitalists, the military, and success. While they use black people, Latinos, women, and Muslims to further their nonsensical ideology.

Too bad things backfired on them. They screwed up and allowed a competent man to take the steering wheel.

So what do the Democrats do to combat the “scourge” of MAGA? They dust off the dumbest man to ever hold public office: Joe Biden.

By Kevin Jackson
-

June 9, 2018

1528782956938.png

Not a Punchline: Democrats Want Joe Biden to Run for President in 2020
I know it sounds like the punchline to a joke that the Democrats’ best hope in 2020 is Joe Biden. But it’s true.

Talk about having no bench.

I wrote of this a while back, as I inventoried the Democratic Party politicians. It’s “one flew over the cuckoo nest” over there.

Radical racist heterophobic misandrist lunatics, the lot of them. They hate white people, men, capitalists, the military, and success. While they use black people, Latinos, women, and Muslims to further their nonsensical ideology.

Too bad things backfired on them. They screwed up and allowed a competent man to take the steering wheel.

So what do the Democrats do to combat the “scourge” of MAGA? They dust off the dumbest man to ever hold public office: Joe Biden.

By Kevin Jackson
-

June 9, 2018

View attachment 6912001
29541041_2060663017512950_7895173452072688390_n.jpg

Well, Biden expects he will get the youth vote.... And he does loooooovvvveee them youth...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: abizdafuzz and 1J04
How war was fought in prior eras.....

http://www.ww2airdroppedordnance.com/incendiary-bombs.html

53046393f1f9f1423e1c9f8d26fff3aa

Burn your enemy's everything- to the ground
1kg Incendiary Bombs (IB's)

The 1 kg B1E incendiary bomb consisted of a cylinder of magnesium alloy,
with an incendiary filling of thermite. Rivetted to the body was a steel tail with
three fins. These bombs did not explode but were set to burning by a small percussion charge, fired upon impact. They were dropped in a variety of containers. The Civil Defence code-name was I.B., & those with a steel nose, instead of alloy, were termed 2 kg S.N.I.B. i.e. Steel Nose Incendiary Bomb. It is 13.5in long, and 2in diameter. Many Incendiary bombs could be dealt with by members of the public & Fire Guards, using a strirup pump, bucket, & a special scoop called the "Redhill" Scoop which scooped up the burning bomb so it could be removed from the property. Later an explosive head was incorporated into the I.B.

Jolly Old England - full of Animals... just like parts of the US

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-44410824

A 90-year-old woman was left critically ill when she was severely beaten in her own bed.
Iris Warner was discovered by her son slipping in and out of consciousness in her house in Brent, north-west London, at about 12:45 BST on 4 June.
She was rushed to hospital with her life hanging "in the balance", police said. Her condition has since improved but she requires ongoing treatment.

Another neighbour, Ramesh Soni, said "trouble" had been happening in the area "quite a bit recently".
"I think there should be more police on this road," he added.
The Met said extra police patrols would be in the vicinity of Brampton Road "in order to reassure the public".
Mayor of London Sadiq Khan said it was a "barbaric attack" and urged any witnesses to contact police.