• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

#1 or #2?

7f1f42b1-6a56-4c7a-b9c6-2ec4f6fd8125-6719-000005aaff4a17a4_zps5b3b77b2.jpg

yes !!!!!

Of course, just when one celebrity peckerhead sets a bad example... I run into an example of a privileged star whose personal sacrifice and patriotism reinforces my belief in American Greatness. Motivational??? This guy VVVVV

coffeenfl_zps2db3db7f.jpg

Airborne: ex-49ers RB Glen Coffee is now a paratrooper - San Francisco Sports | Examiner.com

I was really impressed by the statistic that more than 1000 NFL players either have served in uniform or, after leaving the NFL, have joined the military. I bet Coffee gets his wish and makes it through the Q-course...

Maybe the rap-dweezil I posted earlier tonite should put his worthless, mincing, faux-gangsta-butt where his mouth is and emulate some NFL alumni... Your billet awaits Kanye, you worthless waste of oxygen.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Of course, just when one celebrity peckerhead sets a bad example... I run into an example of a privileged star whose personal sacrifice and patriotism reinforces my belief in American Greatness. Motivational??? This guy VVVVV

coffeenfl_zps2db3db7f.jpg

Airborne: ex-49ers RB Glen Coffee is now a paratrooper - San Francisco Sports | Examiner.com

I was really impressed by the statistic that more than 1000 NFL players either have served in uniform or, after leaving the NFL, have joined the military. I bet Coffee gets his wish and makes it through the Q-course...

Maybe the rap-dweezil I posted earlier tonite should put his worthless, mincing, faux-gangsta-butt where his mouth is and emulate some NFL alumni... Your billet awaits Kanye, you worthless waste of oxygen.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Perhaps he and Kimmy can go in on the buddy system.