• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Movie About Hunting & Killing Trump Supporters

Shhhh... don’t let that out of the bag. Besides, I thought we were going to the traveling off-broadway show... the new one with the all-midget cast.

The 4’6” Rumpleteaser is just dreamy.

Cheers, Sirhr

Rumor has it last movie you guys saw together was "Brokeback Mountain"........private screening.

Movie or not, direct association to real people in this country is off the hook with evil intent. So many others defend it by saying it’s just a movie..

Hearts growing cold - Biblical

Everything is these days.

Reactions: Snipe260
Rumor has it last movie you guys saw together was "Brokeback Mountain"........private screening.

I've read a lot of low-blows and name-calling on this forum but never thought I'd see a comment as disparaging as that.

Either it has to be the truth or these guys really upset you. So what did they do to deserve such a barb as severe as that?:)

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
I've read a lot of low-blows and name-calling on this forum but never thought I'd see a comment as disparaging as that.

Either it has to be the truth or these guys really upset you. So what did they do to deserve such a barb as severe as that?:)

He’s just jelly that we didn’t invite him. To be fair though, last time he was over for movie night he shit his pants and tried blaming it on sitting in pudding. The Devil Wears Prada isn’t even that scary of a movie.

When it comes out maybe we should go protest in front the movie theater? WWLD (What Would Liberals Do).

They would DOX the director, producer and actors.

PS: If we did protest, we should go armed because they've set a precedent for encouraging the murder of anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Reactions: deersniper
He’s just jelly that we didn’t invite him. To be fair though, last time he was over for movie night he shit his pants and tried blaming it on sitting in pudding. The Devil Wears Prada isn’t even that scary of a movie.

Im just getting used to having less sewer pipe since my appendectomy.

What was once a safe fart is now a shart.

Sometimes he’s the barb, sometimes I’m the barb, sometimes we’re both the barb... don’t judge us or our lifestyle.

Step Brothers 1.jpg

lol if they only knew

The irony here is that as they keep piling on this type of bullshit, and racist this, tranny that, take your guns away from you, less freedom, more laws, communism, etc; the people who would absolutely wreck your shit are going from ignoring it like its coming from a bunch of 5 year olds to basically now wanting to shoot you in the fucking face.

Damn... I want to see the movie now...

I don't see what's so controversial. Hard Target was the same movie c. 1992. And then there was 'Betrayed" with Tom Berenger and Debra Winger. (Ya go t 9 left, boy!). Don't forget Surviving the Game with Rutger Hauer.

And wasn't 'the hitcher' part of the same genre?

So this is nothing new or tragic.

Bet it comes out on video.... I'll watch it with popcorn.

Cheers,

Sirhr

God damn it... people just had to go and fucking ruin this. Now with it pulled we can’t have a new D movie drinking game.

Big shout out to the sensitive sandras that got this pulled. Everyone wants to call liberals snowflakes but don’t see that they are just as whiny. (Hint: People are the problem, not liberals or conservatives)

• Love
Reactions: Dirty D
Damn... I want to see the movie now...

I don't see what's so controversial. Hard Target was the same movie c. 1992. And then there was 'Betrayed" with Tom Berenger and Debra Winger. (Ya go t 9 left, boy!). Don't forget Surviving the Game with Rutger Hauer.

And wasn't 'the hitcher' part of the same genre?

So this is nothing new or tragic.

Bet it comes out on video.... I'll watch it with popcorn.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Same.
People are the worst.

It’s the Hughe’s model. “The Outlaw”

They will release it and everyone will have to watch now. Blockbuster. They hooked ya, now to reel you in.

Who's the snowflakes now?

People:
Hollywood hurt my feelings with a movie trailer so I don’t want it released!

Same people:
“This is a free country and I can say what I want and not be forced to bake a cake for people I don’t like all while wearing nothing but a condor plate carrier at Walmart! No step on snek!!!”

Same people but while watching Fox News:
::heavy labored breathing::
::incoherent yelling about snowflakes and how they are ruining this country (despite being raised by their generation in the socioeconomic cluster fuck they formed) while not noticing that their arm is starting to go numb::

Hollywood:
“Ugh ok we’ll pull this for now but we obviously aren’t throwing away the millions we spent on making it. Let’s release what they really want, “Too Fast Too Expendable Transformer Boyz 3: The Wickening” and then they’ll forget about all about this as we slip it into the streaming services and still break even.

Same people from before but the ones who didn’t have a heart attack about something that doesn’t matter but is ultimately the result of their lifelong actions (and inactions):

“Woooo we won!”

Reactions: Redmanss
Seriously though, fuck all of you would didn’t want this to come out. Sensitive fucking children.

Liberal elite hunts deplorables but deplorables rise up and kill the elites... it’s literally your fucking basement wet dream yet you wanted it shutdown.

How fucking stupid can you be? Oh wait, they showed a female in the trailer killing a male. Obviously pro liberal fantasy propaganda. Boycott it.

Assholes.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Seriously though, fuck all of you would didn’t want this to come out. Sensitive fucking children.

Liberal elite hunts deplorables but deplorables rise up and kill the elites... it’s literally your fucking basement wet dream yet you wanted it shutdown.

How fucking stupid can you be? Oh wait, they showed a female in the trailer killing a male. Obviously pro liberal fantasy propaganda. Boycott it.

Assholes.
The feels must be getting contagious...

R

• Haha
Reactions: Lapuapalooza
Go wash your mouth out with soap young man.

Assholes.