• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

MPA 6.5 CREEDMOOR

Lc17smp

Private
Minuteman
May 27, 2012
I received some great news today. Shortly after the 4th of July I ordered a 6.5 creedmoor with a 26" barrel and a Trigger Tech Diamond trigger. I called shortly after I ordered it and wanted to verify a few things and was told it would be up to 16 weeks to complete. Well I got the call today that my rifle is done and is ready to ship. I was thinking I had another month or two to pick up a Kahles 525. This is my first precision rifle and Im pretty excited to finally get it. Thanks to MPA for beating the wait time and walking me thru this build.

Reactions: Ironcreek
Thats awesome. The guys there are really enthusiastic about what they do. Im sure that you will be really happy with the rifle. My MPA chassis has been everything that I could ask for.

Wow! That was fast, I ordered a 6.5 creedmoor switch lug just before the 4th of July from them as well and was quoted 16 weeks! I would love to receive that call. Tell me more about what you ordered!

I called MPA and wanted to order the 6.5 in competition chassis. I was told 16 weeks. MPA recommended I call Core Shooting Solutions. I ordered and had rifle in a week with specific upgrades I wanted. I love the rifle. Below is current load development. Cold bore shot, and 7 rounds at 100yds. Verified by RSO at range.

Attachments

• MPA 6.5.jpg
    MPA 6.5.jpg
    705.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 8-30-18 MPA 6.5.jpg
    8-30-18 MPA 6.5.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: Stpilot12 and Fig
I called MPA and wanted to order the 6.5 in competition chassis. I was told 16 weeks. MPA recommended I call Core Shooting Solutions. I ordered and had rifle in a week with specific upgrades I wanted. I love the rifle. Below is current load development. Cold bore shot, and 7 rounds at 100yds. Verified by RSO at range.

Nice rig and shooting. I just started working with Core on a custom 6 Creedmoor build and leaning towards an MPA competition chassis. Out of curiosity, is that chassis in Tungsten?

Wow! That was fast, I ordered a 6.5 creedmoor switch lug just before the 4th of July from them as well and was quoted 16 weeks! I would love to receive that call. Tell me more about what you ordered!

Your going to like the switch lug. I got one a couple months ago and it's an amazing gun for the price. I topped it with a gen 2 razor and couldn't ask for more.

My friend shot it and is in the process of selling a rifle to fund one just like it.

What was the price / upgrades?

I want to try that trigger. Worth the upgrade price? ordering tomorrow.
Hey DJ, I think it is worth it. I had been shooting a Sig SSG 3000 with the 2 stage trigger and really liked it. I am still getting used to this trigger and the flat blade but read good reports and decided to go with it. With the thumb placement on the MPA chassis it changes a lot in how consistent trigger pull is done. In my opinion...