Mpa grip fit on rpr rimfire

Simonsza1

Private
Minuteman
Commercial Supporter
Feb 27, 2014
Does anyone know if the mpa grip or know of something similar that will fit on the rpr rimfire? Having great results with the rifle but the grip is not working for me. I took the original grip off and tried an ergo but it’s also not right. I’m wanting to keep my thumb on the bolt side like I do with my big rifles and keep finding myself getting caught between that and grabbing like a pistol grip. Thanks for any input

The MPA grip will have to be ground a little to fit the Ruger as the rifle has a couple little nubs that interfere with the top of the grip. The MDT grip fits without any mods and allows you to move the grip to get your trigger finger placement
image.jpg

Dam thanks guys that’s exactly what I was looking for. Where did you both get the safety mags?
Why does that mpa grip look like it almost blocks the trigger? Just the angle of the photo I’m assuming
It extends further forward forcing your finger to pull back directly, but does not block it. Works perfectly with the Timney straight blade trigger.

Reactions: Simonsza1