• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

MPA pics

Here is my Burnt Bronze Savage.

That is a coyote brown Armageddon Gear Gamechanger for color reference.

IMG_20180819_105137.jpg

Question for the owners. I’m looking at the Hybrid. Are the MPA accessories going to work on that, or are those only for the comp chassis?

What's the main purpose for the rifle? If it's matches and and hunting, the hybrid is a good option. If you're only shooting matches, then I would go with the competition chassis. Except for the weight systems, most of the accessories are compatible.

Reactions: tennturk
Hunting and matches mostly. A rifle that could be borrowed if a friend wanted to shoot a local match. I would like the ability to put the MPA accessories on if I want, but I don’t NEED them.
I have a hybrid and could potentially help any questions you might have on it. Which accessories did you want to run?

I have a hybrid and could potentially help any questions you might have on it. Which accessories did you want to run?

The weights and possible the barricade stop

I dont think it would make a good hunter at 12 lbs+ and 24-26 inches of length. Its more of a match gun even with the hybrid chassis.

Still lighter and shorter then my AXMC