• Having trouble using the site?

Post any issues in the thread below or reach out directly to support!

View thread Contact support
  • Precision Rifle 101

Check out this course from CR2 Shooting Solutions on essential skills to elevate your marksmanship.

View course

Rifle Scopes Mueller APV

I have one on a 10/22. Glass is actually decent, especially for the price. Looks like standard Chinese quality, assuming it is. I'd be curious to know if it would hold up to the recoil of an '06. Ive had zero issues with mine.

I also have one on a 10/22 (mines the APT) but I would not use it on anything larher than a .22. I was out shooting with mine at 100yrds today and several folks shot my 10/22 with the tac65 and loved the whole set up. Everyone liked the scope and said they wanted it for "their rifle" I told everyone the same thing, only of its a .22. YMMV.

Toole

Well all the research I did turned up 1 bad review out of dozens. For the price at my local Dunhams is $149 now the have it on store special for $129 and on top of that I have a 20% coupon. That puts it at $104,for that price I think I'll give it a go. Lol I've thrown more that that away on stupider shit. Lol

Thanks Genin,the Girlfriend will be happy as this is a build for her. For the price we got it hell any cheaper and it would have been free. Now she can give her savage 223 a break and shoot a real gun. Lol

I have one on a .17 HMR. For the price its a good deal. I was really surprised at how bright & clear it is at dusk compared to my collection of 1980s & 1990s Leupolds & Bushnell Elites.

Don't know how well it will handle the recoil of your particular rifle though.

Good luck, B