MV vs MV with Suppressor

jkonzal

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2011
NE WA
For those who have tested it, have you seen a difference in MV shooting with a suppressor, compared to shooting without it? I understand the POI change, so am just interested in feedback on any noticeable MV changes.
Thanks ahead for info.
Jim

You usually get a very small increase in velocity. It is hard to notice though, because the increase is around a typical standard deviation. Personally, I cannot tell much of a difference, and I don't have an interest in wasting a bunch of ammo to figure it out exactly. Expect about 10 fps or so.

Of course it does, but the trade off is you can carry a butt load of weapons and ammo that would be impossible in reality.

Yeah, kid I know is always telling me, I got some NVD's and a suppressor too. And I got this gun and that gun. But its just on COD. Took me a little while to figure it out. He can tote 5-6 guns around for any situation.

Test your own can. My two don't change velocity when on or off but some do as noted. You need to test yours and see. Same with POI shift. My Surefire doesn't change but my SRT does.