My SASS

pepperbelly

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Worth, Texas
I will take some better pics after Christmas. This was one the guy I got it from took. I think he used his phone. I will take better pics soon.
It is a DPMS SASS .308. It came with a Magpul ACS stock, Buffer Tech short AR Restor hydraulic buffer, PRI free float tube, Timney AR10 trigger, Primary Weapons System FSC30 flashhider/comp/brake, KNS pins, YHM bipod mount, upgraded chrome bolt carrier, and 5 P-mags.
I installed an LT-104 mount, Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 PA scope, and a Harris swivel 6”-9” bipod.
The scope in the pic is the one he kept and the suppressor on the table isn't mine either.
It isn't a custom build like many of ya'll do, but I think I ended up with a heck of a rifle. What do ya'll think?

Jim

DPMSSASS01.jpg

DPMSSASS03.jpg

Re: My SASS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nw1911guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks good. Go shoot it! </div></div>
+1

I should be able to sneak off to the range by next weekend.
I didn't think this all the way through but we got our kids an off-road go cart, like an Odyssey. They love that thing and I can see me spending a lot of time taking them to ride it.
If I can get my wife to distract them I will be at the range.

Jim

I just bought a DPMS Mark 12 in 5.56 and if yours shoots anything like mine does you wont be disappointed. If anyone is interested I can post some pictures but I could consistently make 10 shots look like 1 hole at 100. I was a little hesitant to get a DPMS with all the negative stuff you can read out there about them but what I can tell you is mine has been 100% reliable. Great gun for the money, let us know how its shoots its sure a pretty one!