• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Nashville school shooting

The school shooting discussion will pick back up shortly. Any minute now they'll release the manifesto and the details on who and how the victims were targeted.......
Any minute now....
They released it

1680391309642.png

So it, took you over a day to come up with that earth shattering reply.

If it smells like a sub, posts like a sub…well you know the rest..or maybe you don’t 😂

You guys need a hobby or a GED.

How about this thread says about the school shooting, instead of turning into high school.
I’m surprised your dad hasn’t cut you off yet after you squandered so much of his money on getting scammed by a Cajun and trying to use designs other people made

I’m surprised your dad hasn’t cut you off yet after you squandered so much of his money on getting scammed by a Cajun and trying to use designs other people made

When your self worth is associated with "things" that money can buy. Someone can always take it away. Then what are you? Still a worthless human being.
I hope that new Bentley came with a hemorrhoid donut for his sore ass.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
if you go just a little further down the road

antidepressants arent the real issue, like anything else its the misuse and abuse of the drugs

primary care physicians (PCPs) prescribe close to 80% of antidepressant medication.

PCPs see 60 percent of the patients.

that means that trained shrinks scrib 20% of the drugs to 40% of the patients

so... the people who know what they are doing do not see the majority of patients and the people who dont know what they are doing are handing them out like candy

these are mood-altering drugs that need to be monitored and strengths adjusted by a psychiatrist not a GP/primary

you just cant start and stop them when you feel better or worse, you just cant adjust the amount you take as you see fit

almost all of these drugs are made to be consistently taken and monitored by a professional with follow-up visits (in person or phone) every 3 months at a minimum.

very common example:

gets a Xanax because he/she is stressed from family life..no prob

takes 1-2 a day to cope...not the way that drug is supposed to be used. its a point of use not a daily therapeutic

doesnt tell primary he/she using it at that frequency

doesnt go to a shrink who would change his/her meds to a "daily med" and then monitor to see if that particular med is working better or worse etc

he/ she is now misusing a drug (if they know it or not), and or not getting the benefits

next thing you, know you hear about a mom drowning a child in a sink or some crazy shit

the pills were in the equation but the patient didnt help the situation, nor did the untrained primary who should not be allowed to prescribe these types of meds AT ALL

you dont go to an archery store and expect to get proper firearms advice or equipment, just because they both sell camping equipment
Why is it? We never hear about a toxicology report in the situation’s!

Reactions: TACC
That’s great..good job

All joking aside if it’s the Wexner that I know about you should pay attention to previous posts from hide members you “agree” with.
Aren’t you too good to hang out with the rabble ?

Or are you one of those inherited money people who has to rub shoulders with the poors to feel good about yourself ? Cant hang out with richer people cause then you feel inadequate.

Aren’t you too good to hang out with the rabble ?

Or are you one of those inherited money people who has to rub shoulders with the poors to feel good about yourself ? Cant hang out with richer people cause then you feel inadequate.
Actually because Wexer is a Jewish faith scholarship (unless there is a different one), and you and your crew are antisemitic and racist.

Several of you have gotten bans because of it.

Of course you know this which is why you finally chimed in.

Anyone think I’m lying, search their post history and we’ll see who’s telling the truth..as usual

They ran out of words so they figure they get their leader to get involved.

When you want to come swim in the big ocean I’ll see if I can get you in, if not stay in the pond and feel important.

Funny memes don’t work off the family farm, I’d stick to the ford platinum so you don’t over extend yourself.

you and your crew are antisemitic and racist.
Lol could you pick an insult that is more over played and meaningless ?

I’d stick to the ford platinum
Lol my dd cost $3000. Vehicles don’t do anything for me. Plenty of people around here could buy and sell you 10 fold and don’t drive shiny cars. Seems more a low class / greasy New Yorker thing

3DD0301E-9ED7-44D4-B028-CDB544264ED6.jpeg

Good God. Continue your shit fight over in the "lets suck each others dicks while we slap each other" thread before dirty d starts posting pics of morbidly fat trannys.
You just had to go there. This thread was tolerable precisely because there were no visuals. Now, we will be in for an onslaught of horrendous images from which there is no escape.

Great, just great ...

• Haha
Reactions: Cowpokey
Actually because Wexer is a Jewish faith scholarship (unless there is a different one), and you and your crew are antisemitic and racist.

Several of you have gotten bans because of it.

Of course you know this which is why you finally chimed in.

Anyone think I’m lying, search their post history and we’ll see who’s telling the truth..as usual

They ran out of words so they figure they get their leader to get involved.

When you want to come swim in the big ocean I’ll see if I can get you in, if not stay in the pond and feel important.

Funny memes don’t work off the family farm, I’d stick to the ford platinum so you don’t over extend yourself.

2b7.jpg

This is too easy. This isn't even sport.

Good God. Continue your shit fight over in the "lets suck each others dicks while we slap each other" thread before dirty d starts posting pics of morbidly fat trannys.
They won’t go to private PM’s and let us have our bitch fest off open forums

If you noticed a few posts ago I told everyone what they will do next..

I can stop in this thread and they’ll just follow me somewhere else.

Lol could you pick an insult that is more over played and meaningless ?

Lol my dd cost $3000. Vehicles don’t do anything for me. Plenty of people around here could buy and sell you 10 fold and don’t drive shiny cars. Seems more a low class / greasy New Yorker thing

View attachment 8110840
Nice color but to light for me. My cars are always darker.

Wife has that a color close to that one on the 4 door. Shines up nice if she ever goes to the car wash.

Nice color but to light for me. My cars are always darker.

Wife has that a color close to that one on the 4 door. Shines up nice if she ever goes to the car wash.
Nothing sadder than someone who's self worth is in the things he can buy.
Funny thing about having things. Someone can always take them from you.

, I’d stick to the ford platinum so you don’t over extend yourself.
Your car isn’t even that expensive , you act like you have a multi million $ super car. Especially Considering platinums sticker for 100k+

I stick to dirt. Dirt and machinery is many many multiples of your trophy cars lol.

4CD20535-89D1-4912-8027-51CD8D5F68F9.jpeg

Oh speaking of. When’s the last time you fired a gun. Why are you here. ?

Reactions: Cowpokey
The only people who who focus publicly so much on money / beta / sub 100 are losers and insecure. Easy to tell you never made your own money and are living in someone’s else’s shadow , trying to
Prove something.

Then you try and prove something and get fleeced for a million dollars lmao
I joke around because it make you betas insane.

You actually get kissed because your all about money and you can’t big shot me like your circle.

Back in the pond

• Haha
Your car isn’t even that expensive , you act like you have a multi million $ super car. Especially Considering platinums sticker for 100k+

I stick to dirt. Dirt and machinery is many many multiples of your trophy cars lol.

View attachment 8111064

Oh speaking of. When’s the last time you fired a gun. Why are you here. ?

Can read you like a book 😂..beta

I knew the platinum post would rev you up.

You must have been cool kid when daddy drove you to middle school in his vette…😂

actually went to range today and brought my Mauser and a M1C I picked up this week.

Always wanted one , and nice clean matching #’s poped up for the right price.

Thanks for asking

• Haha
Tough to walk out on what you've worked your whole life for when you're at that level. Something to be said for toughing out the adversity and competing anyway, knowing its stacked against you. Total bullshit what they had to deal with and to say they should have all just quit is shitty too.

but none of them walked out like they should have. If that whole team walks out and then says what she is saying, it's a different story
I cannot feel sorry for her or other women affected by this. This is what the feminists wanted when they DEMANDED equal rights.

Now some of these women know how men like me have been discriminated against by seeing women get picked for the jobs we wanted in the military and the civilian sector.

Talk to me about this when women are made to register for the selective service, have their head shaved in boot camp, comply with the same PT standards as men.

I might feel some compassion for women like her when they abolish child support, alimony and let fathers have a REAL part in the decision making that affects the lives of their kids.

I might be willing to reconsider my stance when fathers aren't prevented from seeing their kids. Maybe if Fathers got FULL custody of the kids instead of the default mother, I might listen to women like her.

She wants the award that she "deserves." Well how about giving me refund for the years I lost by working my ass off for my career and family only to be stolen by feminist cunts? Where's my refund for being discriminated against because of the quotas for cunts that think they can be like the men?

I cannot feel sorry for her or other women affected by this. This is what the feminists wanted when they DEMANDED equal rights.

Now some of these women know how men like me have been discriminated against by seeing women get picked for the jobs we wanted in the military and the civilian sector.

Talk to me about this when women are made to register for the selective service, have their head shaved in boot camp, comply with the same PT standards as men.

I might feel some compassion for women like her when they abolish child support, alimony and let fathers have a REAL part in the decision making that affects the lives of their kids.

I might be willing to reconsider my stance when fathers aren't prevented from seeing their kids. Maybe if Fathers got FULL custody of the kids instead of the default mother, I might listen to women like her.

She wants the award that she "deserves." Well how about giving me refund for the years I lost by working my ass off for my career and family only to be stolen by feminist cunts? Where's my refund for being discriminated against because of the quotas for cunts that think they can be like the men?

that's right, can't feel sorry for them. women's groups are flocking to trans thinking it gives them more power but all it does is kill womens' sports. maybe women are dumber than men?

you'll probably like this and want to share it.