Need advice...

So, looks like they have been in business for a whole 3 years.

Cheytac has been around for at least 18 years.

Desert Tech and Noreen for at least 12.

If JJR goes out of business, and I need to get a new barrel, I'm pretty much SOL, right?

Is this an example of cognitive bias or logical fallacy?

Is the current owner of this iteration of chey-tac even delivering product?

JJR just makes the action... barrels are consumable, what kind of engineer are you?

JJR will be around you have Rock McMillan, John Kalil, Jon Geib, and Duncan Davis building these. Thats a combined history of Designing and Manufacturing Custom Actions and Rifle Builds of over sixty (60) years, producing thousands of Custom Actions and Rifle Builds for numerous Military, LE, and Competitive Shooting Applications.

Here go buy one and let us know how it shoots:

Reactions: IntoTransonic
Is this an example of cognitive bias or logical fallacy?

Is the current owner of this iteration of chey-tac even delivering product?

JJR just makes the action... barrels are consumable, what kind of engineer are you?

JJR will be around you have Rock McMillan, John Kalil, Jon Geib, and Duncan Davis building these. Thats a combined history of Designing and Manufacturing Custom Actions and Rifle Builds of over sixty (60) years, producing thousands of Custom Actions and Rifle Builds for numerous Military, LE, and Competitive Shooting Applications.

Here go buy one and let us know how it shoots:

Ah. Missed that part. Ok, I feel better about that. I thought jjr made the whole thing.

Joelinux, With this serious investment in a ELR set rifle, have to thought about optics?
You may want to take a look at the 4-48 Model made by Counter Sniper. I remember seeing them for about $3500 on Ebay. I think it would be a good fit here.

• Haha
Reactions: phlegethon
Joelinux, With this serious investment in a ELR set rifle, have to thought about optics?
You may want to take a look at the 4-48 Model made by Counter Sniper. I remember seeing them for about $3500 on Ebay. I think it would be a good fit here.
Yeah, I have a thread going in the scope section... Started out looking at the Leupold mark 5hd, but someone else suggested the night force F1.

Attachments

• 93C6B756-E9AE-412F-A323-A5AF87B9916B.gif
    93C6B756-E9AE-412F-A323-A5AF87B9916B.gif
    567.6 KB · Views: 48