• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Need pricing suggestions for a gun I am selling!!

bamaboy020

Private
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2009
I have a Sako Finnfire P94S 22lr rifle for sale. This gun is in immaculate condition with one small scratch and that is all. It has had a professional trigger job and the trigger is currently set at 6 ounces. It comes with one 5 rd clip. I am truely saddened I am having to sell this rifle, but desperate times call for desperate measures. This is by far the best shooting gun I have ever owned. I can send pictures of 5 shot groups that look like a 308 bullet hole at 50 yards using eley tenex. This gun is amazing. I estimate the round count to be under 1000. I bought it from my friend that started off shooting sporter class with this gun and quickly moved up to the big boys after his success witht his rifle. My problem is I have no idea what it is worth. I saw one like this go for $925 on another site. I guarantee you this one would outshoot it. Can I get some suggestions on prices for this gun??????

Chad

Re: Need pricing suggestions for a gun I am selling!!

How come there is always a clown that feels he doesn't have to follow the rules? Sure seems like a WTS post in the wrong place.

Want to know what it's worth, check the auction sites and such.

I'm not trying to sell this gun on here. I am nowhere near the required number of posts. I am simply trying to get opinions from people that know more about shooting than I do. And thanks for the positive response. That is nice welcoming to this forum and a great way to encourage others to join. If anyone would like to offer real, helpful advice I would be very appreciative. Thats all I am wanting.

I did a quick search on some auction sites and came up with one hit for $800.

Figuring that the auction sites are USUALLY about 20% too high, I would say a realistic price, if you really want to sell it to be about $600-$650.

I hope this helps!

P.S. you really SHOULD fill out your profile, with location,ect.

How much did you buy it for? PM me if you want.

As far as value I would say $500 if it's in really good shape. No chance at $900

Is it a sporter weight barrel or a heavy barrel? Does it have a regular stock or a target stock?

I sold a basically NIB heavy barrel Sako Finnfire for $1050. It included the box, an extra magazine, and a set of Sako rings. I would expect a used rifle and magazine to sell for $700 maybe a bit more if heavy barrel. Does it have a Jewell trigger or factory trigger assembly? What condition is it in...all make a difference. Rimfire Central would be a good place to start. Price it a bit high to cover shipping and carefully consider offers.

Here is what I had with my Finnfire. http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...rue#Post1329254

Pat