• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

need recommendation on Bino

Very "CLEAR" Choices!

I have the Leupold BX-3 they have nice clear glass, and tough as nails. Open bridge design, very comfortable to hold. The BX-2 are also nice and running a $25 rebate through Leupold.

Agreed! The BX-2 Cascades were my 1st quality binos...helped me take my first deer at twilight this past season. However, the Leupold 10X42 Mojave BX-3 binos are the best for the $$$ I've ever looked through (including some very nice European-German-Asian glass). They have similar quality performance of my beloved BX-2's...bright, very sharp with great resolution, excellent color and detailed low light vision, all with Edge to Edge clarity and great build quality. But the BX-3's have additional silver enhanced coated roof prisms and in direct comparison, the BX-3's step it up a notch in every aspect, especially with their increased brightness detail and wider FOV over my BX-2's (60ft). The wider FOV creates a flatter image, has a deeper, more 3-D like DOF and greater eye relief with less eye fatigue that leads to easier sustained long term viewing. They are very easy to hold and have the lockable diopter adjustment set in the large focus control...Nice. Their low light capability is really excellent and helps me extend game glassing well beyond the twilight of dusk.

The BX-3 Mojaves are light weight, compact and has a sharp precise focus that is easy to dial in. Their ergonomic open bridge design ensures they are very comfortable for longer continuous viewing periods. I believe these BX-3's are the valued "sweet spot" in the Leupold binocular line up and are now my go to optics for the range and hunting! My previous BX-2's Cascade 10x42's now reside with my younger son, who himself has experienced other great glass (but actually loves his BX-2's the best)!