• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Need Some info about good online stores!

jasonstoj

Private
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2010
Newcastle, AUSTRALIA
Hey Guys, I'm about to buy a CDI Precision Mag conversion for my Rem 700 and I'm trying to find a website with good prices on AICS 5 round mags and that will ship to me in Australia... anyone know of or own one?

Also, while I'm on the topic... anyone know of M.O.L.L.E pouches that are the right size to fit the mags?

Cheers!

Re: Need Some info about good online stores!

You might want to fill out your profile... Not trying to be rude but you look to be someone who just wants some fast, free information with as little effort as possible. This community doesn't take kindly to that...

Just thought you should know.

As far as your question... Google is your friend. Just make sure they can ship "Down-Under"

Thank you... That definitely helps. Now hopefully some of the good guys here can help you. I'm not the one to help with what you're looking for but will be glad to help when I can

John

You can call all of these people or visit their websites. In no particular order, just as I remember.
1). Ed at SRT Supply in Florida. They are sponsor here.
2). Randy at Miles High Shooting store in Colorado

They are good folks. Give discount to Hide members. Don't know about shipping cost since you are in the "Land of Down Under". Good day Mate.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JasonStoj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Guys, I'm about to buy a CDI Precision Mag conversion for my Rem 700 and I'm trying to find a website with good prices on AICS 5 round mags and that will ship to me in Australia... anyone know of or own one?

Also, while I'm on the topic... anyone know of M.O.L.L.E pouches that are the right size to fit the mags?

Cheers! </div></div>

If you are getting it direct you can get magazines from them. I purchase the CDI bottom metal and two 10 round AI magazines from CDI. The 10 round mags are $80 US and the 5 round mags are $75 US.

Jamie