• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Photos New B.O. FTE Muzzle Brake

Re: New B.O. FTE Muzzle Brake

It's a .17 HMR. On this rifle it's obviously just for appearance (but may help a little). Yeah I don't really like the way the pics came out. The entire rifle is black as night. Gotta get better pics sometime, but that's the basic idea. Let us rimfires have a little fun too!

The blackness of your weapon system is nearly as black as my mall ninja belt... like the inside of a coffin on a moonless night
smile.gif

personally i've never understood muzzle breaks so i wont talk abou tit. a suppressor is the only thing worthy of hanging on the end of a weapon. course, thats jmo

Thanks TP and grounds! A little rimfire respect. Most of it was for looks. But at the same time, if there's a fairly small bolt-on for a fairly small price that claims to make a rifle more accuate, I'm at least going to check it out if not own it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That should tame the shoulder shattering recoil of that 17HMR
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I lost a collar bone due to an accident. I had to trade my Winchester .308 in for my .17 HMR. I've had one surgery already and am getting ready for a second one..

That is a really nice lookin brake on that. Looks really nice on your rifle. Sorry about the collar bone accident, I hope the next surgery goes smoothly.

well if you look at the massive reductions in felt recoil the lead sled has when using 50lb of added weight, you could probably consider something like a .338Lapua Magnum as a viable option in the future... even with your injured shoulder.

If you put that badger ordnance muzzle break on a .338 and have it in the lead sled, Id say you would be dealing with a comfortable large bore take driver