• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

New from Bay State

Ipe

Private
Minuteman
Hey there Snipers Hide,

I've been lurking a while and figured it was time to say hello. A long time ago I was in the Army and enjoyed shooting. Even though pretty much everything I regularly shot wasn't what you'd consider man-portable I still enjoyed shooting the M16. I introduced my son to shooting this last year and we are starting to build up a Savage FV-SR together. He's a pretty good shot with my AR and can easily hit spent shotgun shells at 100 yards with his uncles 10/22. Thats fun but with the FV-SR we plan on building our skills in accuracy and distance. Snipers Hide seems like a great community with a lot of very skilled and knowledgable people. I look forward to learning from you folks and hopefully someday posting the results of what we've learned.

Thanks,

Ipe

Welcome! Sounds like you both have a pretty good start, but as much as I have learned in the last year, I still learn many useful and important things on this site daily. Wide variety of friendly shooters here willing to share their knowledge and opinions. Lots of fun. Good luck in your endeavors. My time shooting with my 37 year old son will be cherished forever. We don't hunt, but shooting paper and steel from 100 to 1000 yards on a windy or rainy day can't be beat!