• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

New guy from Mo

randallGrisham

Private
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2018
Dora,Mo
Hello I've browsed the site for a quite awhile and find a lot of good info so I figured I might as well sign in.I'm a long time hunter,shooter and reloader just starting to get my feet wet in PRS.My guns are a custom rem 700 in 6 creedmoor,Savage lrp 260,rem sendero 7stw just to name a few.I'm looking forward to being a part of the hide.

Hello I've browsed the site for a quite awhile and find a lot of good info so I figured I might as well sign in.I'm a long time hunter,shooter and reloader just starting to get my feet wet in PRS.My guns are a custom rem 700 in 6 creedmoor,Savage lrp 260,rem sendero 7stw just to name a few.I'm looking forward to being a part of the hide.
If you have Facebook, check out the MOST. Missouri steel tactical. A great way to get yourself into shooting long range competitions on an competitive amateur level

I guess i need to break down and get facebook. Ive shot a couple MOST matches and love it I hope to shoot the shield solutions match at the end of the month.Do you shoot many of the matches?
This is going to be my second year. I shot 4 last year. I shot big piney a couple weeks ago and then will try and shoot SS too. I never got to shoot that one last year.

Yes you need Facebook to sign up for the matches but some are also converting to mewe with all the gun drama with Facebook. If you get a chance try a match. Its a lot of fun.The most guys and gal's are a great bunch of people all I've shot with are more than glad to help out new shooter's