• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

New guy here AK

GwOtTrApLoRd

FaceShooter
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2013
Fort Campbell, KY
Not really new, but haven't been on the site in a long time....glad to be getting back into it. I'm currently stationed up in Fairbanks AK but heading down to Campbell soon. Just started listening to the podcast, it's all great stuff, thanks to Mike and Frank for putting all this info out here for us. Here's my new rig, let me know what you guys think! It's a POF P308 EDGE SPR with a Vortex Viper PST GENII EBR 2-C Mil reticle in an American Defense Manufacturing Recon 20moa mount.
20180306_214339.jpg

If you haven’t already, hit up the Bowman Arms shop. They host long range events (mainly in the summer) that go out to a mile. Hopefully there will be one before you PCS.

There is also a PRS style event this weekend down closer to anchorage. They are leaving dark and early (0315) to get down there by 0800 for the match. Let me know if you need their contact info or are interested in going.

Sadly I PCS’ed from Fairbanks last summer. I actually miss the cold and snow being in Georgia now.

If you haven’t already, hit up the Bowman Arms shop. They host long range events (mainly in the summer) that go out to a mile. Hopefully there will be one before you PCS.

There is also a PRS style event this weekend down closer to anchorage. They are leaving dark and early (0315) to get down there by 0800 for the match. Let me know if you need their contact info or are interested in going.

Sadly I PCS’ed from Fairbanks last summer. I actually miss the cold and snow being in Georgia now.
Yeah, I've talked to the guys over at Bowman quite a bit....good group of guys. Wish I could make it down there for that but unfortunately I'm leaving in just a few short weeks. So were pretty busy packing up the house to get Headed down to Campbell. I plan on trying to get linked in with some guys down there and start shooting matches!