• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

new guy in southern Ohio

nolesfan76

Private
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2013
Portsmouth, Ohio
Hello everyone. I discovered the hide while looking for a new stock for my 700 and found a wealth of good info. I like that members try to help each other out whether it be advice or equipment. I was actually trying to post about in stock p-mags at midway and found out i was only allowed to post here on the new member section. If I am wrong about posting privileges please let me know.

Welcome to the Hide. Nice to see another Buckeye here. If you're not busy and want to travel a bit we're having a LR steel plate match this weekend at Rayners up near Cambridge/Zanesville. I just put up a post with information on it under the Tactical Competitions section.

Spectators are always welcome and if you stick around till it's over most everyone that is still there will let you check their stuff out and shoot most of them. There is always a few of us that venture out there thru the month and anyone is welcome to join us. Tom charges $10.00 for the entire day for use of his property and shooting at all the stations.

Topstrap