New guy, looking to learn PRS

Names Clyde. I'm the owner of a Remington sps Tactical 308. Coincidentally, anyone Wana buy that Hague stock? Hehe seriously lmk. I'm a life long shooter with a few sub Jr and Jr trap state Champs in handicap and doubles around New England.
Now days I'm a college educated gun Smith pursuing a higher degree in criminal justice administration for my BS then onto a masters--phd possibly in Forensic investigation.
OH
And I truly am seeking a Smith model 1006 10mm 5 inch. Many guns to trade or cash or both. Commensurate to the condition of the pistol of course. Got one? I'll make sure to compensate you well.

Names Clyde. I'm the owner of a Remington sps Tactical 308. Coincidentally, anyone Wana buy that Hague stock? Hehe seriously lmk. I'm a life long shooter with a few sub Jr and Jr trap state Champs in handicap and doubles around New England.
Now days I'm a college educated gun Smith pursuing a higher degree in criminal justice administration for my BS then onto a masters--phd possibly in Forensic investigation.
OH
And I truly am seeking a Smith model 1006 10mm 5 inch. Many guns to trade or cash or both. Commensurate to the condition of the pistol of course. Got one? I'll make sure to compensate you well.
They get real mad if you post looking for gun adds anywhere but the post exchange also you gotta pay 20 dollars to use the post exchange better edit this post if you wanna hang around.

Reactions: camocorvette