• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

New MDT chassis

Sorry for my absence but I've been in the bush hunting this past week. You guys are correct that the initial run will be in Grey cerakote and you can see a video featuring that colour combo here () as well as a rundown of the weight system.

If you guys are looking for more features, more colours or anything you think we forgot, reach out to our support team ([email protected]), call us or PM me and I'll see what I/we can do!

Josh

Morning all
I order a ESS chassis during the Black Friday sale for my 300 WM . Finally got it put together after getting all the parts in. I had a problem with the folding stock. I contacted MDT about it. I got a RMA and replacement with 10 working days They Customer Service is top notch! can't wait until I get out to the range. thanks to all at MDT for great CS.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
Morning all
I order a ESS chassis during the Black Friday sale for my 300 WM . Finally got it put together after getting all the parts in. I had a problem with the folding stock. I contacted MDT about it. I got a RMA and replacement with 10 working days They Customer Service is top notch! can't wait until I get out to the range. thanks to all at MDT for great CS.

You resurrect an old thread telling us how great the MDT CS is and how much you like the rife and don’t post any photos ???

Dude...

Hi @MDT_Josh does the V5 skeleton stock work with a RPR or AR? May be with an adapter?
Yes, the SRS V5 can be dropped right onto an RPR as a replacement for the OEM buttstock and will give you more adjustment! However, if you're wanting to build a precision AR, then we would recommend our Skeleton Carbine Stock (SCS) as it works with a buffer tube.

- Josh

Yes, the SRS V5 can be dropped right onto an RPR as a replacement for the OEM buttstock and will give you more adjustment! However, if you're wanting to build a precision AR, then we would recommend our Skeleton Carbine Stock (SCS) as it works with a buffer tube.

- Josh
Thanks will look into it. The RPR also has a buffer tube although no spring in it.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
@MDT_Josh Do you know if the SRS has been tested on an RPR? The RPR needs some room in the buffer tube for part of the bolt to move back into. I know there is a "mini buffer tube" but I haven't been able to find specs on it. Thanks.

I don't know anyone who has done this personally, but it all depends on how far back into the buffer tube you need the bolt to travel rearwards. Our mini buffer tubes that adapt the SRS onto the chassis have a bore that is just a hair under an inch from where it would butt up against the chassis or folding mechanism.