New mediocre shooter and wanna be occasional prs/nrl hunter match shooter

Bsnyder

Private
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2023
Usa
Hey guy, just stopping but to introduce my self. Life has taken me from hunting to shooting steel plates more. The range I belong to has over 300 pieces of steel and goes out to 1710 yards my wife and I try to shoot at least every week. Currently trying to build us some rifles to shoot the club prs match to get better as I’m a mediocre shooter and and even more so mediocre wind caller compared to company that I have joined here. Currently shopping for custom actions as I’ve never had on for my self. I have several irons in the fire as far as builds go. So I’ll list them out.
1st my dads semi custom 7 prc on a tikka action l, xlr chassis.
2. Is my wife and I are building matching 260 ackley improved on 700 actions that are trued up and will eventually live in foundation stocks.
3 my elr/ lr elk gun which is themed to the region i live in so all parts minus the trigger will come from the Pacific Northwest. Chambered in 300 Nancy improved as I call it.
4. My nephews first rifle a 22 creed on a tried 700, manners compact stock.
5. My own 7 prc as I got the barrel chambered and fluted for a price I couldn’t pass up. It will be on a tried 700 action mack bros bolt, manners stock in Altus saltwater, bix and Andy trigger or TT diamond.
What I currently have/wife has.
270 sherman
7prc-waiting for a manners lrh to be delivered
7 max on a tikka not has a match scope and waiting on a manners eh1
25sst(sherman short tactical) on a tikka
6.5 ss (sherman short)
I’ll include some pictures. Not sure if I can include videos of the range but I’ll see what I can figure out. Thanks for having me. Look forward to learning the prs game.

Attachments

• IMG_6903.jpeg
    IMG_6903.jpeg
    857.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6898.jpeg
    IMG_6898.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6824.jpeg
    IMG_6824.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4863.jpeg
    IMG_4863.jpeg