New member. New England area

RIGREG

Private
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2023
Rhode Island
Good morning,
I’ve been reading here and the M14 site for a few years and it’s time to join. I’m focusing on a few projects and besides the knowledge and community, I want to be aware of some of the unique offerings available to members. I’m watching the LRI M40A1 repro mount with anticipation.
Thanks for being the forum that you guys are.
Greg

Welcome from Tampa Bay, FL! If I may ask, whereabouts in New England? Folks in my family have long been "naturalized" residents of Martha's Vineyard. A couple of my cousins are permanent residents and/or own property there. I went there every summer as a kid. I haven't been there since 2007, though, and probably won't ever go there again.

Welcome from Tampa Bay, FL! If I may ask, whereabouts in New England? Folks in my family have long been "naturalized" residents of Martha's Vineyard. A couple of my cousins are permanent residents and/or own property there. I went there every summer as a kid. I haven't been there since 2007, though, and probably won't ever go there again.
Fx51LP308,
I’m in Rhode Island, west of Rt 295, for those who know the state. Lifetime resident except for a few government sponsored, all expenses paid overseas trips to hot, sandy places. When I have free time, I like to drive further north to Maine or New Hampshire to get away. New England is getting smaller since my childhood and Mass is too much of daily life to feel like a vacation. I’m also more of a woods and seashore guy, than island person. I don’t like being anywhere that I can’t get in my truck and drive away.
Thanks for the welcome,
Greg