New mpa rifle

Mbvanstory

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2020
Memphis, Tn
Got my new Masterpiece arms rifle in 6mm creedmoor. Feels and looks amazing. I’m hoping to get it out and ring some steel this weekend 🤟🏻

Attachments

• DCEB3162-A315-47FE-9F6D-E5F5DC895ADE.jpeg
    DCEB3162-A315-47FE-9F6D-E5F5DC895ADE.jpeg
    547.1 KB · Views: 320
Love the room, the rifle looks more than vaguely familiar. Planned to go with one of the sixes but went with a 6.5 only because I am already deep into 6.5 that might be an area where I could save a tough of money.

Got about 25 rounds down mine. First ten shots when working on barrel break-in was showing me a really nice pattern, going up a half grain of powder per five rounds. Then BAM, 0.318 well below guarantee. Every group tried since then has beaten this group. You’re gonna love it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mbvanstory
Beautiful looking rifle and awesome shooting. I don’t have an mpa built rifle but rocking there chassis on my 6 creed and it just hammers. Want to try the matrix next

D4E4AD4D-4CBA-4724-AE10-7F627B8EA216.jpeg

Reactions: Mbvanstory
Nice!

Mbcvanstory: Is that a PMR Pro? Looks like it with the M24 barrel, bag rider, spigot, barricade stop, and 2 round holder.

I have one coming that will be here on Tuesday. Mine will have the bolt on the other side though-lefty. Hopefully it shoots as good as yours!

Nice!

Mbcvanstory: Is that a PMR Pro? Looks like it with the M24 barrel, bag rider, spigot, barricade stop, and 2 round holder.

I have one coming that will be here on Tuesday. Mine will have the bolt on the other side though-lefty. Hopefully it shoots as good as yours!
Yes it is, I actually got some good shooting done today. The gun shoots amazing. I took it out to 900 today. You won’t be disappointed