New Sako Quad trainer

Adam B

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 7, 2005
    grand rapids, michigan
    www.adamboynton.com
    I thought I would share with you guys my new Sako Quad trainer in a XLR chassis
    DSC_0075.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG

DSC_0077.JPG

DSC_0078.JPG

Re: New Sako Quad trainer

nice stick. Still saving to buy my trainer, let alone my long range....lol hope it provides you with all the knowledge you're expecting

Adam did I ever tell you how jealous I am of all your toys!! lol

Great looking trainer bro!!

That thing rocks, did you put it together?

Adam, Very nice. I also have the Lilja barrel. Dan makes some of the best rim fire barrels.

Thread is from a long time ago - understood - and I will contact XLR to see if this is a possibility still (the quad isn’t listed on their website), but with that being said.. do any of you know of a chassis option for the Sako Quad?

Thanks in advance

I was looking at reviews of those. Thanks for the reply. Do you have a range and like it?

I’m also considering the GRS sporter or one of the McMillans.. maybe an A3 with adjustable cheek and an anchutz rail in the forend.. I saw a thread a while back of a cat who had done that with his quad and he seemed real pleased with the results/ergonomics.

Don’t see a lot of quad traffic on the American forums, so I understand there’s limited interest.

McMillan can fix you up with your Sako Finnfire and/or Quad. I put my Finnfire (P94S) in their HTG stock (desert camo). McMillan installed the pillars, adjustable length of pull butt spacers and adj cheek comb. They do an outstanding job and everything fits and functions perfectly.