• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes New Schmidt and Bender DT II+/MT II with .05 MIL Turrets

No 1.8" Era-Tac adjustable mounts in stock anywhere, so I am using a Spuhr 1.8" 45 MOA. Still ended up with ~33 MILs out of 39 MILs usable after laser bore-sighting. Checked the reticle trueness to the housing - perfect. I will tracking test it in the near future.

BE8276C5-3878-4D39-A4CB-F3199D6FBDF9.jpeg

D69BCCC1-DECC-443E-9AE6-B719208C4085.jpeg

0E64F21B-98A9-4B2F-A2E4-1460C94F137D.jpeg

Reactions: AIAW
That’s the Left’s new tactic, use children for political gain.
Back to the DTII, does anyone know if the DTII turrets are the same size on the ultra shorts?

That is the beginning of the leftist tactic. In the end they send them into battle as human waves. China, Russia etc. It is only the party that matters comrades.

Not sure what is confusing here about .05...its literally just twice as many clicks as before for the same elevation. Twice as precise of an adjustment. Will be nice for zeroing so you dont have to use zero offset in the ballistic calculator, and will be nice for shooting really small targets. I dont get the angst, use it just the same.

Awesome scope!

Last edited:
Reactions: ironsight1000yard
All that work on turret design, yet no remedy for the atrocious illumination knob. Missed the mark S&B.

My only complaint as well. It is slightly more low profile w/o the illumination on the parallax but strange to have it back on the housing. I dislike it on the Leupold as well compared to the other designs.

Reactions: NorthWesterner
I’ve put SB PMII on a lefty long action as well as short action, both in MPA chassis and they work fine. I’m 6’6” tall so I might have it a notch or two more forward on the pic rail. No tumor clearance issues for me, but we all have different ergos to setup our boom sticks around

Scott