• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

New swinging tiny man target I made to use at the

LVshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2003
Las Vegas NV
at the Sin City Challenge.
IMG_1736.jpg

Re: New swinging tiny man target I made to use at the

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dag1055</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That target rocks, are you going to have it for sale??? </div></div>
Of course. A setup like this would be about $215.00 plus shipping. It can be made to put as many targets on as you like. If you supplied your own top bar and legs it would cost about $15.00 less plus shipping would be cheaper.

This is a cool setup because:
#1 is because it is a lot of fun to shoot. It breaks down for easy storage. It is heavy duty. Won't tip over. All parts are easily replaced. Hanging targets can be whatever you want (not smaller than about 4")The ones shown in the picture (Tiny Man 6"x3 5/8"x1/2") are $30.00. You can just buy the parts you need, or the whole setup. The spacer pipe between the targets can be cut to whatever length you want. You can buy the top bar(5/8"solid round) and legs(1" pipe,conduit, #4 or #5 re-steel,etc) from me or to save $ and shipping costs and you can get that yourself.
IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1739.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kurt,

YOu going to have one out this weekend? </div></div>
We will be using 2 of them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lvcatfish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I get to shoot first then! </div></div>
We will alternate on them so the next shooter won't have to shoot a still swinging target. Thats the reason for 2.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opalvom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much for 4 targets and two tubing contraptions for the ends?

No legs or hanging bar </div></div>
$30.00 per 6"x3 5/8"x1/2" tiny man plus $60.00 for the set of swingset brackets. Total would be $180.00 plus shipping.

Re: New swinging tiny man target I made to use at

The most similar to that at the last match was know your limitations. If it was there than my memory just took a big dump, but pretty sure I would've remembered it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">at the Sin City Challenge.
IMG_1736.jpg
</div></div>
That thing is cool, great design.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GUN NUT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much for a complete set up like shown shipped to 65738?
Everybody should have at least one of these. </div></div>
PM sent

I'm starting to feel the itch for the next match! I'll show up early to help out LVShooter