New to the forum and need help with XM2010

Doctonka

Private
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2013
Buckeye, Arizona
Hello guys, My name is Rob and I could sure use some help. I have a Remington XM2010 and I am looking to sell the firearm. I am not really here to sell the firearm but I am looking to get an idea from the pro's as to what the value of this thing is. I have read alot about how you can build a mock XM2010 for less. I am looking for an idea of the real value of this rifle. It is only the rifle, two mags and the bipod. this rifle is far beyond my capabilities and would honestly be a waste in my hands. Any help you guys can offer would be greatly appreciated. This is the Multicam XM2010 I won at the 2013 shot show.

I am sorry if I crossed boundries with my inquiry. That is not my intent. Again, I am not trying to sell it on this forum, I am simply looking for an idea as to the value. I have no experience with lr shooting and just purchased a remington xcr tactical in .308 to start learning on. Sorry if I offended.

Seriously, what´s the point in re-selling only to buy a lesser Remington? If you don´t necessarily require the extra funds from potential sale, keep it and shoot the hell out of it.

I am not selling it to buy a lesser rifle. I already have the xcr tactical. I am just considering selling it because I just don't have the time to get good at lr shooting. I work two full time jobs and don't get to shoot much. It would just be a waste of a good machine in my hands. I am just thinking it might be better in more capable hands

it really depends on who is buying it, we have 2010's at work and while they are nice, they are not 10,000 nice considering all they are is a trued remington 700 barreled action in a chasis, with an ER/T 6-20.

to a collector looking for the rollmark, im sure its big bucks, just like a singer m1 garand, or a retarded WWII 1911 can be thousands of dollars

to me its worth the sum of the parts or around since they are all comercially availible

It is listed on backpage but I am considering revising the price down. I just took a shot in the dark on the price but your advice sounds pretty good and will help me price it accordingly. You guys are a great help. Thank you.

P.s. this is not b.s. it took me a while to get it from remington defense after shot show ended