• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

New toy went to the range finally

NYCEGUY01

Private
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2010
Willard,UT
Finally got the newest toy out to the range.
It was really busy so I didnt get to shoot at 100. I did ge to shoot quite a bit at 75 though... I cant wait to get out to 100 and 200.
Ill have to go to my normal spot during the week.

Anschutz 54.18 MSR. I had this extra beat up stock so I painted it. I dont have to worry about scratches etc. this way.
Dont worry though... I still have the new beatiful Walnut stock safely wrapped up and on the shelf ...

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

25 rounds at 75 yds
IMG_0149.jpg

25 rounds at 75 again
IMG_0150.jpg

5 rounds at 75
IMG_0151.jpg

All shot with CCI standard velocity.

I wanted to shoot more with some Wolf I had but a guy pretty close with his new S&W 500 and apparently he brought 1000 rounds of ammo and he was well on his way to shooting every last round. It was a little hard to concentrate with that going on...lol

Re: New toy went to the range finally

Im happy with the new 54. It was a little tough to find and I probably over paid. lol

The extra stock I found made it work out. I will shoot it in the one I dont care about getting scratched etc... If I ever decide to sell it I have the new one ready to go...

Re: New toy went to the range finally

That looks awesome. I am always amazed at the people who worry about painting the stock on a gun. It's a gun. It gets dirty. Use it, and really enjoy it.

Good for you for having the guts to enjoy your rifle. Nice shooting.