• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

Re: Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

I'd like to be in too. I've never been to a shooting competition before. I want to see how it's done, and learn from pros! I'll bring ammo and my rifle in case there's a spot for me. Would it be better for me to just watch so I don't hold you guys up?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fastgixxerlv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to be in too. I've never been to a shooting competition before. I want to see how it's done, and learn from pros! I'll bring ammo and my rifle in case there's a spot for me. Would it be better for me to just watch so I don't hold you guys up? </div></div>
There will be room for you to shoot. Don't worry about holding us up. We can put you further down the line so you have time to watch the other shooters before it's you turn to shoot. Also just about everyone is very helpful. Espicially new shooters.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fastgixxerlv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to be in too. I've never been to a shooting competition before. I want to see how it's done, and learn from pros! I'll bring ammo and my rifle in case there's a spot for me. Would it be better for me to just watch so I don't hold you guys up? </div></div>
There will be room for you to shoot. Don't worry about holding us up. We can put you further down the line so you have time to watch the other shooters before it's you turn to shoot. Also just about everyone is very helpful. Espicially new shooters. </div></div>

Its a fun time and you gotta start somewhere-- everyone that will be there has, so no worries. Come, learn, and have fun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">problem is I am always at the end of the line......wonder what that means.....???? </div></div>

If you have to ask Chiller ...

Just kiddin', bro ... have fun at the match tomorrow. I'll be there in spirit!

Bear

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bear_308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">problem is I am always at the end of the line......wonder what that means.....???? </div></div>

If you have to ask Chiller ...

Just kiddin', bro ... have fun at the match tomorrow. I'll be there in spirit!

Bear </div></div>

And you are missed.